Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wow, Saturday was BIG!

The guys all got together Saturday for what seems like one of our biggest build days of the whole process...and I couldn't be there to help. Fellas, I can't say it enough, but I'm SO SORRY I had to skip town at the last minute, but a death in the family tends to screw things up on many levels.

Now, I got an update from Geoff at the end of their workday & the list of things complete continues to grow. The cage is essentially finished, there's a race seat now installed, mounts for the belts complete...

I'll bring the truck to work in the morning & Geoff will get the car to the Alignment shop. I'm hoping not to find any last minute surprises there, but 26 year old suspension bolts & dried up bushings are always suspect.

I'm on an airplane this afternoon & can't wait to join the rest of Hammer's Heroes for another round of bloody knuckles & war stories!